The model in this image is my dear friend Marta Rumszauer.
The original concept of the photoshoot was an arrangement of blossoms on soil for the background. So I collected many blossoms around my house and bought a sack of potting soil. After arranging everything we took many great pictures. My first layout actually looked like this:
But I wasn’t happy. The flowers looked to crowdy and didn’t accord with the soil as I expected. Also the soil had small white stones I did not like. Fortunately I took exactly 2 photos whithout flowers and I loved them more than all the rest.
So my conclusion: If a concept doesn’t work out, do not hesitate – try something new.